Aerospace Services: Reaching New Heights in Aircraft Safety
The Aerospace industry is probably the most challenging industry sector in the world. Biggest actors such as aircraft manufacturers and OEMs require their suppliers to have their processes under control, understand customers’ specific requirements and focus on continuous improvement.
Getting your organization and management system certified against EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016 standards offers a decisive advantage in demonstrating that your company satisfies these criteria.
What is EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016 Standard?
EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016 is the standard recognized World widely related to quality management as it applies to any organization active in the Aerospace Industry supply chain. It replaces EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2009 standards after ISO 9001 standard upgrade in Sept 2015.
New standard version is based on High Level Structure from ISO 9001:2015, insisting on risk management and continuous improvement approaches considering Aerospace specific content changes since previous version.
- Learn more about EN/AS/JISQ 9100 Standard
What are New Items in EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016?
What is Transition?
- Transition is necessary for moving your organization from EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2009 to EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016 certification and to keep valid aerospace industry recognition
- EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2009 certificates will be no longer valid, starting from 14th of September 2018. This is the deadline to get an EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016 certificate
- Learn more about transition with Bureau Veritas Technical Guide
Bureau Veritas Digital Solutions:
Bureau Veritas Certification Aerospace Team has developed a complete e-learning tool so you can transition to the new standard EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016 content effectively.
From Introduction to Clause by Clause expectations, Bureau Veritas EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016 e-Learning will bring you a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of IAGG and Aerospace stakeholders.
- Learn more about EN/AS/JISQ 9100 e-Learning
Get more information EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016?
- Contact your Local Bureau Veritas office in your country
- Send your request for quotation to: email@example.com
- Visit our e-commerce platform: http://www.lead.bureauveritas.com/